Re: Shifter boot

I went out and looked to verify memory. The top of the shift knob
appears to be threaded but I was unable to remove it by hand when I had
the interior out and I still can't budge it. It certainly looks like
it's threaded though. As for the release below it there is a roll pin
driven through the center of that. A tiny punch/nail might remove it.
I'd do that with the whole shifter assembly out to make reinserting the
pin a little easier. Anyone know of any caveats for this process? You're
right this should be a simple matter of twist off the top, remove the
pin, lift the ring off and replace the boot.

--

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?