RE: TerryRust Re:TwoEdgedSword

Mark put me on the spot with:
>Hey Terry,
>You have to share all regarding your "two edged sword" posting.
>What of this "attitude adjustment"?
>Mark
Hmm, how to put this in a sensitive, politically correct way... If I
remember we were discussing a young woman's influence on a young man, being
well past young, and knowing that in affairs like these  young men don't
listen, period (I didn't), I wanted to remind everyone that as wonderful as
young women can be (one edge), they often grow into old women who are not
quite as wonderful (the other edge!). Often one doesn't find this out until
it's "to late" and it is not so easy to find one that is still wonderful. I
suppose it could be said that it goes both ways, but I don't believe that
for a minute! ; ) I'm still wonderful and i'm old, the wife ...... well
she's old too.

Can't wait for the movie right?

BTW, almost have the electric wipers done in the 800A, details to follow,
if they really work.