tail seals

Joel said:"He asked me if it was a two piece
     driveshaft?  What the heck?"

I think he was eluding to the fact that 727s in dodge cars (ie St. Regis) is a one piece drive shaft. No slip yoke per say, the splined end up from the front u joint actually slides into the tail shaft of the tranny.  Two wheel drive dodge only.  Don't say dodge when you ask for it 'cause the tailshafts are totally different.  I believe the internals are the same.

I don't have extensive knowledge of any auto tranny, and could be full of smoke.  I have just divulged the extent of my knowledge on this subject.

---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20