Re: pics

We have to get you CA guys out to Colorado next year. We are making the
trek across the country to CO for the RMIHR and I don't want to be so
close to meeting the Harais' and Hofstetters yet be so far away from
them. No, Tom, I'm not going to drive up to Washington State after
RMIHR. CO will be enough thank you! Maybe next year.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle lift.
1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

Now with Pictures!