Nats Pics

In a message dated 9/30/98 10:48:10 AM Central Daylight Time, "Jeff Tarquinio"
<tark_terra@domain.elided> writes:

> Has anyone published any pics form the nats on the web yet?  A lot of my
pics
> from the show came out good, but the ones from the trail ride, which I
really
> wanted, all came out bad cause of the lack of light.  Lisa took four pics of
> the Digesters at the farm, but none of them came out, the sun had begun to
> set on us too quickly.  I was very disappointed.
>
>  - ---
>
>  Layda,
>  Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
>     Survivor of '98 Scout Nationals

   Jeff,

     I made a page with a few pic's from nationals, plus the Digest group
picture from the 4X4 farm. Also there is a pic of Cookie Dan with his pride &
joy 'ugly'.  Did anyone else notice that Dan looks like Danny Davito?

    http://members.aol.com/EldonMcf/nat98.html

   Eldon McFarling
   Ceresco, NE
   THE SCOUT DIESEL PAGE