re:seat belt rant

" unfortunately, we pay the money
back out again in insurance premiums."

That's exactly the line the insurance companies sold us to get us to pass
such laws. Have we seen much of a financial break? Not really. The ins.
companies were major supporters of many laws to take away minor freedoms;
(some of these are just Ca.) Helmet, kids bike helmet, seat belt, no
smoking in bars. Big money for the ins. companies in these laws. To me,
making money on other peoples fears and pain is just plain sick. Sorry
for the rant but me and my wife have both been screwed by them a few
times.

George H
72 Scout II
345

P.S. Next time, I promise my Scout will be mentioned in the post:)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]