Re: Motor Mounts

Doug Rasmussen wrote:
> Bill,  Have you ever tried one of those cable strap thingies the drag
> racers use to counteract the lifting of the motor under acceleration?

Don't really think I need it, Doug.  I'm using the aftermarket solid
polyurethane-filled replacement motor mounts, and they hold the engine nice
& solid.  So solidly, in fact, that the motor torques the *whole dang truck*
on my squishy suspension.  If I installed such a strap, I doubt it would see
much action.

Bill