Re: Skyjacker lifts.....

>Hey, Tom,
>   How about posting those numbers from Glancy's Scout? You did find
>them right? I want to know how much lift I got over true stock.

I know where they are... in the bag of Nats stuff, right next to the bag of
RMIHR and NWBRU stuff I haven't sorted through. :-)

I'll post the figures once I 1) fix the Scout and drive it home and 2) tear
into that motor and fix my fouled plug problem and 3) finish the V8 swap
(backup lights, plug up the exhaust leaks, etc)

THEN I'll get back to updating my website and posting those figures.

Oh wait, I have to clean the garage and house too....

-Tom