Discs on 1010s

I do know of a 73 1010 PU with front discs.  I've seen it at both the
Burlington, Iowa and Springfield shows.  I can't remember the owner's name
off the top of my head (Think its Jay ?).  He lives in Kansas, and bought
the truck new.  I think he said the discs were an option.  This is a mint
original one-owner truck, he was trying to sell it in the $8000 range,
probablly worth it if you want a nice 1010.  He had it advertised in
SIMTA's mailing about 2 years ago.

My 71 1010 Travelall has drums up front.  AFIK all pre 74 4x4s and 1100 and
up (leaf spring straight axle front) 4x2s never offered discs.

Dave Read