Quality is Job 1: but originality mebbie not so important....

I've had a suspicion about this for quite a while, but I finally got around to verifying it:
Check out these specs:

Overall Length:
	Expedition: 204.6"
                     Travelall:  204"

Wheelbase:
                     Expedition: 119.1"
	Travelall: 119"

Width  between  wheelhouses
	Expedition: 48.5"
	Travelall:    51.5"

Overall Width
	Expedition: 78.6"
                      Travelall:   78"

All the Expedition/Navigator specs were from Ford's own web page.
The first two are from IH literature (This is the '69-75 series Travelall), the next two I  measured.
If anybody has a more complete set, please let me know.  There were a lot of other
measurements, and from my rough check out they were almost as close as those quoted, 10%
diff at the most. ( And yes, they were always in the Travelall's favor-lower lift height, greater ground clearance, etc.)

Apparently Ford saved a lot of R&D bucks.  Well, why not, they came up with the
Bronco by copying the Scout.

I wonder if Ford keeps buying Navistar engines out of guilt feelings?  Nah, not them.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**