Good God, what a reply

>But I have a question - on our office MAC, we're using 7.6 OS - should we
>upgrade to 8.1?
>
> - Propeller head by default - not by choice -
>
>Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided

Jeez, Ted,

I'm not sure how anyone knew all that, but I certainly hope it was
accurate so that the use of all that information doesn't misdirect any of
us into permanent brain damage. (g)

Sorry to hear about the Scotch, we think real desert men drink good sour
mash whiskey. Actually, real desert men drink anything they can get their
hands on.

What Mac do you have in the office?

Having avoided Berkeley for school, and with Stanford now again
recommending Macintosh for its students, I can ignore the fact that
Berkeley has the largest Mac Users Group in the world. I read, however,
that BMUG is in real trouble, financial and otherwise, and it all started
with someone offending a software vendor, and now they are inexorably
split. (g)
Is it all right to use (TIC) meaning tongue in cheek?

Although I've been using Internationals nearly 3 times as long as I've
been using Macintoshes, I now feel safer offering you Macintosh advice.
(TIC)
John H.