Interior update...

I called in sick and worked on my interior, I'm motivate and decided to
tried to finish!

Well, I've so far sanded the whole interior, primed, sanded again,
bondoed, sanded again, primed, and then tried to match my interior color
with the exterior without sucess :(.  so most of the interior that was
primed will stay that color, but it will be under the new carpet.

I've not gotten 80% of my sound deading heat shield in,but  I ran out
need one more 4'x6' roll.  O'well I think I'll get 2 and do the roof
too!  Then the carpet go in and all the parts I removed, Yuk I hate that
part I always loose the hardware or can't line up the holes.

Ed Kraus
1974 Scout II, I-6, No interior, smells like paint and bondo or is that
me?