Re: Owsley and BSD

>am i a big unix fan? well, yes and no. i'm really a lisp programmer at
>heart, and i miss my symbolics 3675. unix is a poor substitute for a good
>computer, but it's the best i've got.
>
>cheers,
>  richard

Richard,
I understood almost all of your explanation. Thank you. Especially, I
never understood how Sun had gotten in the dominant position in regard to
workstations, and I think I do now.

I'm sorry that you have to program with a lisp, but fortunately it
doesn't show up in your writing. BSD is very clear, but how about Owsley?

If you'd ever like a history of the development of the Macintosh, please
let me know. (g)

Thanks again,
John H.