Subject: Scout II and Traveler Frame Blue Prints
Author:  Kwkeip@domain.elided at internet
Date:    9/21/98 1:51 PM

Hello all,
I saw a good friend and Scout owner in Michigan last weekend.  His company
recently purchased A.O. Smith.  Since A.O.Smith used to mfg. International
frames he now has access to the prints.  He is willing to share these prints
with anyone interested.

So, if you would like a copy of Scout II or Traveler frame prints please e-
mail Chris Posa at the following address:  posa.chris@domain.elided

Remember; rubber side down,
Karl Keip
73' Travelall 1110 4X4