Roll Over Pics

Hey Tom,
I think it is time for you to upgrade to a digital camera.  You could
have taken the pictures, uploaded them to your lap top on the side of
the street, and checked to see if they came out alright.  If they
didn't, we could have stopped the tow truck from rolling us upright,
until the camera problem was fixed. . .  .  we could have had the cops
use their squad car spot lights and head lights to illuminate the scene
for better photography. .  .  well I guess neither of us were thinking
straight at the time.

Epp
(all tongue in cheek)    : )