RE: Spring Lift

>I was just thinking.  I have brand new 30 x 9.5 Mud King tires on my scout.
>I hope they don't look too small after the lift is installed.  I guess I
>could always set them out at the road with a for sale sign if they do.

Mike,

Take a look on my website under "77" and "buildup".. there are several
photos of my '77 Scout II, sporting a 4" Skyjacker Softride lift and
31x10.50s... it should give you *some* idea of what it'll look like.  Of
course, the Triangle seems to be a slightly "taller" 4" lift than the
Softrides..

>Anyone know who has the best prices for 33 x 12.5 Super Swamper radial TSLs?

I bet you'll find around $130 per tire... but I couldn't tell you where to go!

I'd be leery of fitting 33x12.50s *Swampers* with a 4" Triangle... it has
more lift than my 4" Softirde, but "normal" 33x12.50s rub on mine much more
than I care for... and the Swampers are known to be closer to advertised
height once you get 'em mounted than other brands.. (including BFG)

-Tom
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout