springs and shocks

Very heated discussion these day's about internet purchases.  Now for my
current say on the spring and shock thing.  May I add my two cents.  I
just went through what we all do when we are going to spend a bunch of
money.  I needed new springs and went looking.  I ended up with
Trailmasters which I bought from Rocky Mountain suspension.  I asked all
over and got the best price from them.  I also got new shocks from them,
Heckethorn.  All this equipment sat in my garage for two months and I
finally had some time to put them on. Now for the good news,  my
Traveler feels and drives like a new vehicle,  I didn't realize the poor
state my old springs were in.  Now for those of you who are going
bonkers about this and that and what kind of this to buy, do your
du-dilegence and make your purchase, put them on and enjoy, don't beat
this thing to death.  Ask others who have done it and take it from
there.  Now for my second little comment regarding weather stripping.  I
had heard that door weather stripping from the PETERBUILD!!!!!  store
would fit our scouts,  and I went and check it out and by golly, it fits
perfectly.  I must say that because I have a traveler and I do not have
a square corner it fit very well,  This little find will not work for
the shorter units because of the shape of the top at the rear of the
door.  I have been a Scout owner now for eleven years, have purchased
parts from everywhere and am always looking for a good parts source,
looking and finding is fun if you let it.  Nothing like coming home and
finding the package on your door step,  Christmas anytime you want it. I
have a Porsche 911 and I prefer to drive the Traveler   WTFO.

Steve Young