John L. question, Rod's comments

John, I was wondering about how  long it took you to install a new rear
main seal? I've been getting the itch to do it and get rid of that
occasional burning oil smell. Not to mention I hate getting under the
traveller with everything coated in oil. Rust protection is good, but in
Arizona there is usually more dust than water and dust sticks to oil.
Messy, Messy, Messy!

Re: Rods comments
	I see his point and as Bill Thebert said, mis-information can be
physically dangerous. However, in our little IH digest here, it seems
there are
enough people to provide checks and balances in the situation that someone
could give a misleading or dangerous tip to someone else. I realize that
if a tip were to be sent directly and skipped the digest it would be
hard to correct mis-information. Get a second oppinion, no ones feelings
are worth being safe or cautious.
Anyway, I didn't want to get into this, I was just a little shocked by
Rods negative and in my oppinion, un-imaginative view of the internet.
Hopefully he was just having a bad day.
( I had just ordered close to $200 worth of parts from Giddum up, then
checked my mail and read his post the same day. It annoyed me a bit)
				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*