Subject: HOW TO: Lock tumbler removal
Author:  "Rob C" <robc10x@domain.elided> at internet
Date:    9/17/98 12:58 PM

 Just some info I thought might be useful.  Someone recently was
     wondering how to get a key that would work all the locks in their
     truck.  There are a few solutions, but one is to get 3 tumblers with a
     matching key from one of our vendors and replace the ones on the
     truck; one for each door & one for the rear lift gate.