Rod Phillips' comments

     John H. writes:

     >Date: Wed, 16 Sep 98 23:18:47 -0700
     >From: John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided>
     >Subject: Rod being upset

     >...Whoever made the weatherstripping post, and it isn't at all
     >important to know who made the post, didn't do it out of malice, it
     >was undoubtedly an honest mistake, if it was a mistake, and I assume
     >it was.

     I posted the information regarding the Pep Boys weather stripping
     availability and cost. I did not represent myself as some sort of
     "expert" regarding weather stripping. I merely shared my daughter's
     past experiences with their product, and made no clainms as to its
     quality or price competitive nature vs. Giddum Scout's product. The
     Pep Boys product worked, and it fit- that's the extent of our
     experience.

     Are we not able to share product application and result information
     without the fear of being lambasted for it? After all, it is a free
     market economy still, isn't it?

     steve_cavender@domain.elided