"New" and "old" Travelalls

I am looking for advice:  I own a '65 Travelall, and have the opportunity
to buy a '73 quite inexpensively.  I don't really *need* another vehicle,
and I don't really have a place to put it.  Nevertheless, I am wondering if
I can help justify buying it by saying, "In a pinch, it can provide me with
some otherwise hard-to-get parts."  So, the question is:  Just how much of
a '73 would interchange with a '65?  I am rather certain that the doors,
glass, body trim, fenders, etc., would *not*.  I suspect that the engine
and tranny *would*.  (However, the '73 is a two wheel drive, and my '65 is
4 wheel drive.  Also, the '73 has an automatic.)  But what about things like
seats, tailgate parts (motor, other parts of the window mechanism), etc.?

I'm I really smoking something by trying to justify the purchase this way?
(I suspect that I am, but would like external confirmation or denial.)  I
hope some of the people with access to/or knowledge of parts lists can give
me a hand, here.

Thanks in advance.

PB Schechter
pb@domain.elided