Subject: Dome Light Solution
Author:  alice@domain.elided at internet
Date:    9/17/98 9:21 AM

One idea on the dome light wiring.  I tend to like things real
simple, when I lift a top I hate to mess with wires.  I have
added extra underdash lights that are door and/or switch
controlled.  I get the necessary illumination.  I can look at
something without everyone seeing me.  I can drive at the
same time with no loss of night vision.  And when I pull
the top --hey, no wires!
mark