Empty field

Bill Thebert says,

>It's like a reunion.  I think we
>could leave the trucks home & gather in an empty field and it would still
>be satisfying.

Bill,

Is this our "Field of Dreams"?

Very well said and very true.

I haven't had my Scout to an IHC gathering yet, and I've always felt very
included and accepted by those who came by IH. Personally, I think as
others have already said, the digest contributes a lot to this, as well
as the Binder Bulletin web site's variety of people bonding components.

It's really strangely satisfying to be a part of that very loosely kint
fraternity of binder folks. At the risk of sounding, and indeed being,
maudlin, you guys and gals are kind of like extended family.

Somebody get Beverly the dates of the different gatherings so she can
find out how different we are than we sound like over the digest. Maybe
she'll change her mind and not want to be around us anymore. Nah

Regards,
John H.