Awards Images

>   I loved the picture display, next year we should actually have the
>pictures available to show. I know Pansy and John and Tom will have all
>this figured out for next year.

Funny you  mention this Dan... I was called in to help out at the last
minute, and as such the presentation was no where near as Gee-whiz as I
wanted to make it... ;)

I was already thinking of whipping something up to send to the Comers &
Thebert & Glancy for approval... for both RMIHR (where Bill did something
similar this year) and Nats.

-Tom