half-cab headliner

I tried posting this question on the Binder Bulletin without success (no
replies) so I thought I'd try it here. I want to install a headliner in the
steel top of my '73 Scout II half-cab, as it would provide a convenient
place to mount speakers and interior lights and also cut down noise and add
insulation. Problem is, I'm not sure how to go about it. Has anyone else
done this, or have any really good suggestions? If so, I'd like to know.
Thanks!

Rich Knack