Re: Re[2]: Note on a question I asked you.

The AFB and Edelbrock need a little 1/16" steel gasket between it and
the manifold to allow the secondaries to fully open, aside from that, it
drops right on. You can get one from Summit Racing for about $150-$200
for a 500CFM. Don't go any larger. That is what I run on my truck, and
the only problem I have had is when I jam the truck into something
really hard, but; you know that. You will have to call Erick Foor and
ask him the part number for the steel gasket. I'll stick his e-mail on
here. Scouter4@domain.elided

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck
with the Hat Trick.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.