Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 11:49:33 EDT
From: IHMagellan@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Nationals
<snip>
 Gip Marchette,
 <snip>
Looking forward to next year.

Stacey Muncie

------------------------------

        Mark,

        I'll leave work early.  Should I meet you somewhere, and ride with you
out there, or drive out there?  Man, I don't want to miss this!  Thanks for the
invite.  Hat, and toys, and oil filter can cozy, and, and.....

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?