Keys and locks...

Carlos,

        The doors, and ignition, as well as the rear gate have the same key.  If
your center console and glove box have keys, they will be different from the
door/ign.  The square key 'should' be the ignition and doors, and the round key
is for the center console and the glove box.

        Good luck, and congrats on your contraction of 'the disease'.  Now
you'll be combing any and every parts locator book, and newspaper for more IH
stuff.  Pretty soon you'll have two or more trucks, and assorted IH 'crap' like
stickers, glasses, toys, clocks, signs, the list goes on and on.

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727 RE8000, Cibie40s, custom
                rear tire rack, 6 different color body panels.
                Not much sport, all utility.
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727 Hummer brush guard,
                3/4T rear springs, Hella Rallye 2000s, Con-Ferr 5x7,
                Class IV hitches front and rear, 3" Exhaust.
                1st Place, Rocky Mountain IH Rendezvous,
                3rd Place, Tulare IH Western Regionals.
         '74 IHC Travelall 150? 2wd 392/tf727 "The 'new' one"
                Factory AM/FM, Cruise, Tilt, AC, Captains Chairs,
                Rblt, Alt, carb, fuel pump, ps pump, water pump, dash,
                seats, rear door, starter, master cyl, what could be left?