Re: CAT Motors

	As I've mentioned, I used to work out at the Caterpiller proving
grounds south of Tucson. I always wondered about putting their smallest
motor in a Scout but the darn thing would weigh so much, I 'd have to
re-configure the entire front end. After seeing how they test some of that
equipment and the "little extras" the company adds, I'd be hard to
persuade that any of the other companies can really top CAT's product.

BTW, Hey Joel, I'll be down there on Oct 15th, around 4:00 if you want to
go. (maybe you can get another hat!)

				Mark A. Pepe

University of Arizona					  Tucson, Arizona

			     mpepe@domain.elided

*Music Education Major*Tuba Player Extraordinaire*Concord Blue Devils Alum
*Sonora Desert Scouts Member *and much much more *blah blah blah*