Re: Nationals

In a message dated 9/14/98 2:48:44 AM US Eastern Standard Time, tsm1@domain.elided
writes:

<< >    Jerry and Stacie (Ha I remembered!) Muncie are incredible folks. (Any
 > woman who buys her husband a Scout as a gift is a woman!) The CVI Hot
 > Stuff is pretty cool, and will look even better after the restor.

 Careful, I was almost forced to share my couch with Mark Korsten after
 Kathy got tired of hearing about how Jerry's so lucky to have a wife
 that's SOOOO nice as Stacey to buy JERRY a Scout...  >>

Gee, I really didn't mean to cause such marital strife...I just thought it'd
be a cool present.  ;-)

We convoyed with the Korstens and Bill and Jamie until our exit (#23) off
I-70, so I know they at least made it that far with no problems....which would
be about the first time all weekend for Bill.

It was really great meeting everyone (or almost, I know we missed some people)
from the digest and plenty others too.  Dan, I think it's really cool that you
were giving the digesters all the updates, which is actually something I would
have expected out of Tom. ;-)  We enjoyed hanging out with Mike and April
Marentette, meeting Bill and Jamie and the Comers, Epp, Tom, Dennis Petterson
and family (extremely nice people who came back for us when we had technical
difficulties on the way to the Navistar plant), John Glancy, Matt
Palguta....probably other people I'm forgetting, sorry.  Also got to see old
friends Nathan Craddock of Southern Scouts, Howard Pletcher, Gip Marchette,
Keith Mitchell and Shelly Griffin.

It was a really good time, and it was nice for Jerry to get to be with his own
kind.  Actually it was nice for me to be with my own kind too.  I don't
generally have a lot in common with other women, but this was a damn fine
crowd of down-to-earth truck-loving women.  Gotta love that.

Looking forward to next year.

Stacey Muncie