Another post on Nationals

     from more of a lurker than a "big mouth" -

     Nationals were great - excellent time with lots of great trucks, plus
     plenty of opportunity to learn and find new inspiration to keep
     working on my rust bucket.  And HA! to the people (not any digesters)
     who thought I was crazy to undertake a 10 hour drive in "that thing."

     I had the pleasure of riding behind a beige/yellow Terra with a white
     top last night on the way home - it had Delaware tags.  Anyone on the
     digest?  Coming from Nationals?

     It was good to meet all of you that I did, and sorry I didn't get to
     meet those of you that I didn't.  Next year is coming.

     So who's up for a trip to the Pine Barrens sometime soon?  I don't
     think I can wait until May!

     Ed - glad you "almost" made it home!

     Congrats to Dan - he worked very hard for that Triple Crown Ugly
     Truck.  (So did you have room in the truck to put the trophy in along
     with everything else, or did you have to buy a small trailer too?)

     Now if I could only find myself one of these women who is into IH's...

     Joe Costanzo
     '79 Scout II