Re: Big Mouth's

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, William Cunningham wrote:

> Man! Tom must be freaking out! no connection! tell him to get with the
> wireless modem program like I did.

Mebbe next year I'll have a cell-phone for the laptop..

For those that were concerned:  Arrived at the airport about 6:30pm, for
my 7:10 flight.. finished checking bags at 6:50, raced across to the gate
at 7pm, only to find the flight was delayed 'till 8:15 or so... which
then put me into SLC at 9:50 to catch my 10:05 flight to Helena.. *whew*.

I was eyeballing that AirTouch phone... then I finally pushed the buttons
to get the price.. $2.99 setup, and $3.48 per minute!  Umm... nahhhh..

So it *really* took me a while to get to my email, but I'm home, safe &
sound (tired tho')

> Did he show up with a bag of sandwiches? the ones he brought to RMIHR were
> great ( but after 2 days I avoided them).

:-)

This was a light-packing trip.. clothes and the laptop.  That was it.  No
sandwiches, no tools (well, a screwdriver or so in the laptop bag), no
parts...

-Tom