Re: ihc-digest V6 #120

Hi all,
	Well, I just made a Scout purchase!!!! So, I'm kinda new here.  I have a few
Questions, I bought a 76 IH traveler, and the previous owner put some of those
shocks (Strong Arm #4817) on the lift gate, brand new, but they can't keep the
door up, what can I do to make this door work, is there an adjustment I have
to make or something? Also does the lift gate, lock box (center console), and
doors supposed to have the same key or are there supposed to be 3 keys??

Thanx all!!!

Carlos