Re: Crazy ramblings, but it wasn't sexual

> But, this is the President of the United States so, we'll
>be hearing about it for the rest of my life and he won't resign, or >be
>forced to. Just more political deal making."

Remember this Tom,

If he gets forced out or resigns, then Gore gets to be president.  Gore
is a reasonable guy but then he got involved in the DNC fundraising
debacle.  The other thing is that if Gore is president, it will give him
a leg up in the next election.  It is the Dems in congress which were
lobbying for the release of the report.  They're the ones that want him
out to help them in the next election..

I'm not naive [spelling] enough to think the repubs are lily white about
fundraising.   But they don't seem to be on a worldwide selling spree
like the dems.  The dems are seriously desperate.

I guess you've all figured out my politics by now.  Read Ayn Rand's book
"Atlas Shrugged".  It was written in the '50s but seems to be pretty
good predictor of where we are going.  We are on a track for a society
where success is measured by the quality of your whining and begging,
not your ability to actually do something.

I say leave Clinton there,  he can't do much harm, nobody will take him
seriously.  It helps in the next election.

Steve