Atlas info

I don't know if this is common knowledge so I thought I would share it. I have
seen the Atlas transfer case mentioned here from time to time and had given it
some thought myself. I asked AA whether it would fit behind the T-18 in my '74
SII and here was their somewhat cryptic response.

> Jeff
>
> Yes and no.  Yes with a stock Ford t18 and adapt and Atlas and Big mods.
> No with stock Scout t18
>
> Thank You
> Rick, sales
> 805-238-7000 ext 526

Has anyone else looked into this and gotten the same response?

Jeff Taylor