Re: Nationals.

Michael,
   Since you mentioned it, Tark came with his Terra and, I may just have
a run for my money. I may have to use all my campaigning skills to win
this one!. Fortunantly, I brought plenty of home made cookies and
brownies with me to use to bribe folks with. I don't think Tark has a
chance, but; we'll see. Although, since he won't see this untill he gets
back, if he was smart, he would have his girlfriend stand by the truck.
That would, maybe, persuade the judges even more than my cookies and
brownies, to vote for him over me! Hey now!!!! It's a shame she is so
young! <g>

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided

   1979 Scout II 345, Auto, 3.07's, Trak-Lok. One Ugly and Trusty Truck.
Stacking the deck for the ugly truck competion.

1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.