Moping around

>From: Scott Machalk <smachalk@domain.elided>
>Subject: Bailing out
>
>Unfortunately, I wont be able to make the Nationals this year either. I was
>really looking forward to meeting those of you that will be there. Oh,
>well. Time to start planning for next year.
>
>Have fun. I'll be thinking of you all weekend.

Yeah, and I suppose you won't be coming out to Tulare next Spring either?
 It's not that far!
(grin)
Nice to read your posts and think about what a good time the west coast
digesters had there in Tulare, as we mope around wishing we could go to
Springfield. We're coming East next month, where are you now? Minnesota
or Michigan or ?
John H.