Re: Information request

Afternoon Digesters,

I am passing this on to those of you out there who can help this guy out.

<<I´m a new enthusiastic IH scout lover, i recently bought a '75 Scout, it
´s a 345 V8 engine without power steering and i want to install one. I
live in Panama City, Central American and i would like if you can help
me to found a picture or a diagram for install this. I have the steering
box and i´m looking for the pump. If you know how to do it please
contact me.
Sincerly,
Jose J.
P.D. Excuse my english...>>

His e-mail address is:
jjgch74@domain.elided

STeve - 74 Scout II with infamous 40 gallon tank and not enough knowledge or
time at this moment to help this poor soul