John & me and our little GC's/ IH's/ Baby BUTT cheeks

John,
  I think GC's  are great off road stock.  Solid axles and coil springs really help, plus the great transfer cases. (Get good tires though :) I'm gonna put a shift kit in mine though. Nothing wild, just a little firmer. Right now it feels like a Buick if you're even 1/2 way in it.
   I am on 2 JGC posting pages. They are great, lots of info. But you're right my heart belongs with IH. I have even bragged up Scouts to those guys a couple times :)
  They were talking about synthetic oil once and how your engine will last longer. So I said IH's go 250,000 plus and many did this with straight 30wt oil.
  I think some of those guys though an I-- what???
 If I could buy a '96 Scout I would. But I bought what was best AT THE TIME...

  Also, My girlfriends nickname is not "Baby cheeks" it's actually "Baby Butt Cheeks" . Don't forget the Butt, that's whats really embarrasses her :)
c-ya, Andrew
'69 IH 1200 4X4
'96 Jeep> no one here likes :(
'79 Baby Butt Cheeks