Digest changed?

I don't know if this applies to everyone else, but speaking for myself, the
last five or six digests have come to me as just plain e-mail.  No
attachments.  It's not that the attachment is that bad but the convinience of
being able to read as I go through is soooo much nicer.  Thanks if you are
responsible, if not I hope whatever made it happen continues.  Also, thanks
for making this forum available, it has helped so many of us IH'ers in many
ways..
Brian
'65 D1200 4x4 345 4bbl 4.11 the "Taxi"