Re: Decal glue removal

MikeIIDC@domain.elided writes:

> Okay, I'll bite...  How in the Hell did she get the idea in the first
>  place?  Just pop into her mind?

<rolling>  She said she read it in one of her woman's magazines...it said it
would remove gum from hair so she tried it on the truck and whala

Go figure...let me say this woman can build a shed and remodel a house.  She
has a bachelor in biology and minor in chemistry...she's no ditz that's for
sure...some times she scares me with things she knows!

Steve Tucker
Author: the Kansas Offroadr
http://Members.aol.com/ksoffroadr/index.html

Scout's owned:

74 Scout II (258) (metal half cab)
65 Scout (152) (parts)
61 Scout (152)
73 Scout II (345)
75 Scout II Traveler (345)
76 Scout II Traveler (345)
74 scout II (258) "the beast"
77 SS II (345) (featured in Feb. 98 4X4 Power mag.) (White one)
PS: I didn't thrash in frt. wheel drive...I fixed it right after I broke
it.
76 Scout II (304)
73 Scout II (345) (metal half cab)