Re: body swap

Michael,
I am in the process of putting a fiberglass body on my 79 now. Kentrol
is the only manufacturer that I know of. I paid 2800 bucks for the tub
and 200 a piece for front fenders one year ago. Alot of dough, but here
in Michigan a heavy dew causes rust on an IH! I was able to pick up rust
free inner fenders and a windshield frame, my tailgate is still good. I
am going to make it an SSII so doors weren't necessary. I don't think I
could get them lined up properly with the glass body anyway. I have
swapped steel bodies before and it is much easier. If you live west of
the Mississippi you may want to look for a decent steel tub.

Nick