Cookiedan's garage

Oh please, say it ain't so, cookiedan with the ugly, rusty but trusty is
taking a garage with him for his dainty little scout to sleep in? At least
he's allowing for a gallery to bask in its lovelyness! ; ) Hermetically
sealed and climate controlled for the show truck eh?

>   Oh one other thing. I bought a 11'x11' dinner tent to put up over the
>Scout. Anyone who wants to bring their lawn chair is more than welcome
>to join me and relax under it.

A trophy or two and some folks ...

Couldn't resist, the rest of the day has been weird too. ; )

Have fun all!