[Fwd: Returned mail: Service unavailable]

---- Begin included message ----
The original message was received at Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:40:29 -0400 (EDT)
from sf-ip-2-62.ziplink.net [208.196.121.62]

<http://www.ihc-digest@domain.elided>

... while talking to krusty-motorsports.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<http://www.ihc-digest@domain.elided>
<<< 501 <http://www.ihc-digest@domain.elided>: "@" or "." expected after "http"
554 <http://www.ihc-digest@domain.elided>... Service unavailable

Could not process part with Content-Type: message/delivery-status.

---- Begin included message ----
Someone wrote that door weather stripping was available at the local
PETERBUILT parts store.  And yes I went there, asked about the
stripping, got two pieces, compared them to my old weather stripping and
walked out of the store happy.  Even happier now, I have fresh weather
stripping on my traveler.  Cost  $32.00. How does this compare to the
aftermarket struff we can buy through IHC parts sources?  Try it, You'l
like it. Now for the next item,  where to get a good rear hatch seal
that I will be happy with,  help me!!

Steve Young

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----