The Grammers

>Subject: Where's Jim?
>
>This may have been discussed a couple of months ago, and I risk sticking my
>foot in my mouth because of total lack of knowledge, but does anyone know
>where Jim Grammar has been?  I really enjoyed his posts, especially
>traveling to get Travelalls.
>
>Paul Brakefield
>"Dirtball"

Dirtball,
Jim and Jan have disappeared from the face of the earth. However, he
warned some of us that they were going to disappear. Don't know anything
else about the circumstances, but I'm sure there is nothing sinister
about it, I was only being dramatic.
His former e-mail address seems to still be valid as my mail isnt'
returned, but also isn't answered.
He has an aunt living near here, but I hesitate to call her up and tell
her that for some really inexplainable reason, I want to know what Jim
and Jan are up to. That would take some nerve, but maybe I'll get enough
to do it.
John H.