Add another to the roster

Ok, guys, I'll be there.

I'll be getting there mid day on Friday. I'll be heading out Thursday
afternoon so I can meet a client Friday morning and write off part of
the trip, so won't be able to meet up with Dan's convoy. I'm only going
to be there that one day, heading back out that evening. I'll be driving
the green 4Runner with the 'My Other Vehicle is a Real Truck - IHC' sign
in the window and the MD tags. The old R ain't gonna make it this year,
besides, it would take me half a week to get there at 45 mph. I'll be
the guy with the goatee  wandering around with the backwards MapQuest
hat and the handpainted IH t-shirt.
-Bennett Moe
'53 R-110