Re:PTO generators

I worked at a Glass Containers plant right here in Antioch
during
summers when I was in college. Because low level, smart alec
college kid
laborers like me were known to run the Chrysler slant 6 powered
forklifts off the pavement in back where a forklift with small,
hard
rubber tires does not belong and gets stuck, our punishment was
having
to drive the old "mule" built in the late thirties.

Tom,

we didn't have any dirt at our old shop but I used to love when it would
rain.  We had really, really smooth shop floors and to come in at full
speed backwords and tap the brake and crank the wheel was such great
fun.  Boy, you really brought back memories.:)

Gary Ciraulo
<twoblackdiamond@domain.elided>
*  1962  T'all  *