Dan, and others....Please Read!

IH all,
Just wanted to thank all of you who responded to Dan's cries for help
with his turn signals. After reading all of your posts, I went out and
bought a flasher for my Scout 800A. And what do ya know! I now have turn
signals! I've been without them for almost a year now!
I thought there was only one flasher, and since my hazards worked, I
thought my turn signal switch was just bad. Only two bucks and ten
seconds later! Cool.
Thanks again!
Matt Sopher
You know, just how many Matt's are on this digest?