Max recommended RPM

>The max recommended RPM is probably like a lot of other warnings like
>seats that are marked as not for sitting and Honda Gold Wing saddle bags

If you're wondering what Howard is talking  about with the seats, check out the front center of my WM at the Nationals.

On that subject, I've never gotten over to my friend's house to scan in those hp/torque curves, but I can't imagine him missing the Nationals.  I'm sure he'll bring the binder*, look for Jeff Jamesion-- he should be showing a red '68 T'all.

In fact, I'm considering bringing my laptop and flatbed, so I'll make SURE he brings the binder.

*I mean binder as in "ring binder," not as in, well, you know...  It's from an IH dealer, I don't know if IH supplied it, but it looks more like the dealer organized all his detailed sales info into it.  It's way cool, though, besides the engine stuff, it has a lot of option ordering info and flyers on the different basic truck models.

**In Use**
'70 1200D 4x4 Travelette 392 4spd
'73 1210 Wagonmaster, 392 auto
**Prepping for Repaint**