Innovative Uses For Your Scout

Last night, my daughter realized a new use for the Scout.

I discovered several refrigerator magnets and finger paint globs
stuck on the passenger door.  She claims it is a picture of a
volcano ...does she know something I don't?

Those old Volvo seats are real nice --fit well, look OK.  A nap in
the Scout is every bit as comforting as a sleep in my own bed.

Hey --at least it has not yet been used as a potted planter.  I get
the compost cleaned out well enuf ... no seeds sprouting here (yet).

--gotta' drive it more.  mark